The Investment Manager will be responsible for identifying and evaluating projects for funding, and will also work closely with other NEFCO Investment Managers to develop and implement new projects in NEFCOs countries of operation.
This work will involve frequent travelling mainly in the Nordic countries, promotion of the Nordic Project Fund as well as NEFCOs other financial instruments, meetings with potential clients, evaluation of funding applications, preparation of funding proposals for approval, as well as monitoring of projects under implementation.
The ideal applicant will have the following qualities:
• A masters degree in economics, finance or engineering
• At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably within international business or project financing
• In-depth knowledge of the Danish SME-sector
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Spoken and written fluency in English and at least one of the Scandinavian languages
• Strong analytical skills, project management experience is considered an advantage
This permanent, full-time position will be based in Helsinki, Finland. NEFCO offers a demanding and rewarding job in an international organisation, working with green growth and climate, with an attractive remuneration package and the chance to make an important contribution to the development of a more sustainable future.
NEFCO warmly welcomes expatriate employees and their families, and will help in making relocation and integration as smooth as possible. Helsinki is a lively, Nordic capital with a modern and international atmosphere. The educational system of Finland is renowned for its high quality.
Additional information concerning this position can be provided by: Mikael Reims, Head of Nordic Project Fund (+358 10 618 003)
NEFCO collaborates with the Nordic Investment Bank (NIB) on administrative and personnel matters. Please submit your application through NIBs recruitment system no later than 31 October2016.